Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spartan Games

Wow, hadn’t realised that it has been so long since my last update but family/work as always seems to encroach on what little gaming time there is.  Any way, having been introduced to the Spartan Games line of rules/minis, my latest parcel to arrive was my Thaniras Elven fleet for Uncharted Seas.  I ordered these and a couple of small fleets for Dystopian wars and while I am still waiting for the Dystopian wars, the Elven fleet arrived.

I will post pictures, hopefully in the next day or two of at least the unpainted miniatures.

I am also waiting on a shipment from Rebel minis for a large number of 15mm zombies/humans so that I can start playing All Things Zombie: Better Dead then Zed as well as I Zombie (Post Apoc) from THW.

No comments:

Post a Comment