Tuesday, October 2, 2012

ACW update

After  way too long, I have finally managed to get access to the internet , luckily through BMG my friendly neighbourhood games store.  I was hoping to show photos of my painted britannian fleet for Dystopian wars but forgot the photos.

So will have to make do with photos of my new work station and some ACW fences that I have made.  I was hoping to play a game of Piquet Hallowed grounds but my monthly throat infection stopped that.

The fences still  need work but were usable.

acwfences

snakefence 

My new work station, just need to buy some paint stands to hold my paints.

workstation

Hopefully in the next few days I can post my DW fleet.

2 comments:

  1. Fences look good, what scale are the figs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sean, considering they are 20+ years old the minis are probably true 15mm.

    ReplyDelete